Raksha Bandhan is the festival that can bring all those moments back which you have enjoyed with your siblings in childhood. To cherish all this moments, the perfect way is to relive them. But when you and your sibling are not together on this Rakhi, then sending them Rakhi with a beautiful message on a card can be a good idea.
Here, we help you out by giving you some set of quotations that can talk your heart in front of that special person. These expressive and evergreen quotations serve as the best option to express your feelings and make the occasion more joyful. You can send these wonderful rakhi quotations to your brothers or sisters who are staying far from India. You can even copy these quotations penned down by some eminent writers on cards and on gifts and send as Rakhi gifts. In case you are thinking of writing a letter to your siblings then rakhi quotations would serve the purpose and make enhance the meaning of the letter.
Reading these touchy Raksha Bandhan quotations will make you feel the beauty, essence and inherent strength of brother-sister relationship. These quotes come out straight from the heart and express the deep feeling of yours. The collection also includes some Raksha Bandhan quotes for siblings that generally describe the sweet and tangy characteristics of brother-sister bonding.
1. I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see.
I sought my God, but my God eluded me.
I sought my brother and I found all three.
2. Help your brother's boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
3. for there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather;
To cheer one on the tedious way,
To fetch one if one goes astray,
To lift one if one totters down,
To strengthen whilst one stands.
3. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.
4. The good news won't be as exciting as it becomes when you share it with your sister.
5. “We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what!”
6. “A sister is someone who will care for you the most no matter what and she will always be the best companion of your life! I too have a sweet sister who feels all my agony and pain and helps me out to the fullest in fighting them!! Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister!”
7. “We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what!”
8. “It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away; rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister” “On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my beautiful sister”
9. Having a brother like you is a wonderful feeling as i have a person to rely on, anytime and anywhere in this world.
10. You are all for one and one for all. You are a companion, a saviour, and a friend. Love you, dear brother.
11. I may search the world over; there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!
12. The greatest thing about sibling is you constantly have someone putting you in check, there is no room to get delusional about yourself.
13. As we grew up, Brothers acted like they don’t care But we always knew that they look out for us and were there.
14. You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure
A very happy Rakhi Brother.
15. Your love make me proud
And on this day I want to shout it loud
Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister
16. On this Rakhi
Lets bring back the lively sprit of childhood,
Play pranks on each other
And become the wacky siblings we were.
17. Sweet is the voice of sister in the season of sorrow.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sister
18. A sister is the gift to the heart
A friend to the sprit
And a golden thread to the meaning of life.
19. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero Happy Rakhi to you sister and thank you for making me a super hero.
20. The mildest, drowsiest sister turns to be a tiger If her brother will be in trouble.
21. Brother sister relationship is like Tom and Jerry
They tease and irritate each other
Even knock each other down
But cannot live without each other
22. A sister is the little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
23. Even if we will not be together on this Raksha Bandhan to share the thread of Rakhi but there's always this invisible thread that will keep us connected irrespective of the geographical boundaries.
24. Nothing can change my love for you brother, be it the money or the time!! The celebration of Rakhi brings in more love and blessing in our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!
25. You have always stood by me,
And helped me overcome my failures
Dear brother, thank you for all that you have done for me.