Rakhi is a very popular Hindu festival celebrated all over India. The festival commemorates the deep embedded love between siblings. It nourishes the solicitous relation shared by brothers and sisters from childhood. There is no other relation as pure and unique like that of siblings. Indeed, the occasion strengthens the bond and attracts siblings closer to each other. Moreover, Rakhi festivity can be best described with Rakhi dedications.
Rakhi dedications give words to your feelings. These can be in the form of Rakhi Sms, Rakhi Songs, Rakhi Poems and Rakhi Quotations. You can write sown your own Rakhi dedications or simple take the help of Internet. Besides, sendrakhi.com could be of great help. Check out some of the popular Rakhi dedications:
- Bhaiya, I will terribly miss you on this Rakhi but don't miss to send my return gifts.
- Dear sister! The rays of your love and blessings have made me a better human being. You are a true symbol of love and sacrifice. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this Rakhi day I wish to express all my gratitude for all that you did for me, thanks Didi, no one is like you!
- May the almighty God bless you with all the happiness in the world. May all your dreams come true. You are the best sister in the world.
- Raksha Bandhan is the commemoration of the sacred bond that exists between us. Thank god you blessed me with a sister; she means the world to me.
- There is hardly any ceremony more sacred and pious than a sister doing Aarti, on the day of Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear brother, I miss your pranks and pulling of my braids. May this bond of Rakhi protect you from all ensuing evils.
- I am eagerly waiting for the Raksha Bandhan day. Guess, why? My brother has promised me a music system!
These are some of the humorous and emotional Rakhi dedications. For further information Rakhi dedications, you can browse through the following links:Save