Raksha Bandhan has always been a significant festival for the siblings to cherish all the memorable moments that they have spent together from the childhood. Thus, this is one of the most awaited festivals for everyone. If you are also the one who is searching for an aptest occasion to express your sweet gesture and regards towards your siblings who were always there with you supporting you in every thick and thin, then Raksha Bandhan is the best part to do so. So, this year, gift your brother Rakhi with greeting card that will express your feelings perfectly.
For all those brothers and sisters who are not good with words and are looking for an easier way to showcase their love, then here are amazing Raksha Bandhan quotes and messages given below. Check them out and make your greeting card more expressive:
Table of Content
Raksha Bandhan Quotes 2021
Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages
· Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother
· Raksha Bandhan Messages for Sister
Happy Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Messages
· Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Messages for Brother
· Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Messages for Sister
Raksha Bandhan Greetings 2021
Raksha Bandhan Poems
So, let us have a look at the words of wishdoms:
Raksha Bandhan Quotes 2021
This wonderful section of Raksha Bandhan Quotation collection contains all the evergreen yet expressive quotes for Raksha Bandhan 2021 that will help you to make your Raksha Bandhan greeting card more special. They also serve as the aptest option to convey your hearty feelings and emotions that will indeed make the celebration more enjoyable and a joyous one.
Siblings can send these Rakhi quotes to sisters, brothers, and cousins as well that are residing far away. These quotations can also be sent as text, message, and Whatsapp forwards or can also be written on greeting cards & on the gifts. So, check some of them given below:
1. “Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.” – Sam Levenson
2. “My siblings are my best friends.” – America Ferrera
3. “Siblings-the definition that comprises love, strife, competition and forever friends.” – Byron Pulsifer
4. “They say that no matter how old you become, when you are with your siblings, you revert back to childhood.” – Karen White
5. “To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were, we know each other’s hearts, we share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.” – Clara Ortega
6. “As siblings we were inextricably bound, even though our connections were loose and frayed. And each time we met, we discovered to our surprise and dismay how quickly the intensity of childhood feelings reappeared– No matter how old we got or how oft.” – Jane Mersky Leder
7. “A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood.” – Ann Hood
8. “Your siblings are the only people in the world who know what it’s like to have been brought up the way you were.” – Betsy Cohen
9. “In some ways, siblings, and especially sisters, are more influential in your childhood than your parents.” – Deborah Tannen
10. “If you want to do really important things in life and big things in life, you can’t do anything by yourself. And your best teams are your friends and your siblings.” – Deepak Chopra
11. “Siblings: your only enemy you can’t live without.” – Anonymous
12. “I grew up with an older brother, and the bond between siblings is unlike anything else, and it can be a real journey to accept what that bond is once you both mature into it. Because it’s not always what you want. It’s not always what you expect. It’s not always what you imagined or hoped. But it’s one of the most important things in the world.” – Ben Schnetzer
13. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
14. “The Rule of Sibs: If your sibling gets something you want, you try to take it; (2) break it; or (3) say it’s no good.” – Patricia Fleming
15. “Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring – quite often the hard way.” – Pamela Dugdale
Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages
Raksha Bandhan is one such festival that is incomplete without expressing your heart to your brother to your loved ones. So, if you are also the one who is not with your brothers or sisters to celebrate the festival, then sending Rakhi with a greeting card is the best way to make this festival a special one for them.
That is why; here are some amazing Raksha Bandhan messages given below with which you can ginger up your greeting card:
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother
1. “Dear brother, you are a gem in my life and I will always preserve this gem with care and concern! Happy Raksha Bandhan dearest brother!”
2. “It is very difficult for me to express my love for you my dear brother. On this Raksha Bandhan, I just wanted to tell you that you mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
3. “On this Raksha Bandhan, I promise you my sweetest brother that I will never leave your side in any situation and will always be there for you whenever you will need me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
4. Dear brother, Thank you for being the best brother in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
5. “May this Rakhi bring luck and love to you, my dear brother and you got all the happiness in your life. Happy Raksha Bandhan”
6. “May this Raksha Bandhan is the lucky one for you that all your dreams come true. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you!”
7. “On this Raksha Bandhan, may God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Happy Raksha Bandhan dearest brother!”
8. “Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
9. “Dear brother, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I wanted to thank you for everything you did for me.b Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
10. “Happy Raksha Bandhan to the world’s best brother who is not only my brother but also my guide and mentor. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Sister
1. “It is amazing that we are so lucky to grow up together and you are my brother. You are as sweet as sugar and sometimes as strict as a teacher. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister.”
2. “Dear sister, you are my best friend who has always been my support system. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
3. “Thank you, sister, for showering your abundant love on me and always supporting me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
4. “On this precious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I wish all your prayers come true and you got all the happiness in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
5. “May this Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to bless you with a long and healthy life. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you my dearest sister!
6. “Dear sister, I will keep teasing you like this always because I love you the most. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
7.”Being around you is always fun as there are no dull moment with you, my dearest sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
8. “Dear sister, you are a gem of my life and I Love you so much that I can do anything to keep you happy. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
9. “Happy Raksha Bandhan dearest sister! You are too precious for me that I cannot think to live without you ever. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
10. “Dear sister, may our bond of love grow stronger with each passing year! Glad to have you as my sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
Happy Raksha Bandhan whatsapp Messages
In this era of social media, the letters are the gone days talk and that is why; if you are and your siblings will not be together this Raksha Bandhan, then instead of sending him Raksha Bandhan greeting card, you can also send whatsapp messages to them and can wish them a very happy and blissful Raksha Bandhan very firstly.
So, if you are not having any idea what to send to your brother, then here are some Raksha Bandhan whats app messages given below for both your brothers and sisters so that you can choose the one from them.
So, let us have a look at the list:
Raksha Bandhan whatsapp Messages for Brother
1. My dear brother
I don’t know how
My life will take turn
But, I promise you
Your place in my heart
Will never be replaced
Happy Raksha Bandhan my dearest brother!
2. “When I tie Rakhi on your wrist, it reminds me of all the lovely days that we have spent together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear brother!”
3. “Life is beautiful because I have you in it as a part of my life dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
4. “A brother is the shadow of all the beautiful memories of the life and on this Raksha Bandhan, I wish that we can have that same memorable time with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweetest brother!”
5. “I feel blessed to have a brother like you who is such caring and loving. Thanks for always being there for me bhai. Wishing you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan!”
6. “My dear brother, you are the reason for the wide smile I always has. This Raksha Bandhan, I don’t need any gift as you are the best gift for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!”
7. “My dearest brother, until you are there in my life, I don’t need a friend or an enemy as you have done both the jobs perfectly. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
8. “I think you are the luckiest boy in the world because you have me as your sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!”
9. “You are the best gift that I have received ever in my life and I will cherish this wonderful gift ever. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
10. “Thank you God for giving me the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
Raksha Bandhan whatsapp Messages for Sister
1. “One thing I never forget to pray to God is to protect my dear sister from all the evil and give her all the happiness of the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan di!”
2. “Dear sister, remember that I am always one call away wherever you need. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
3. “Dear sister, it is a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always be there to you’re your hand and will always support you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
4. “I feel proud to have such a talented sister like you who is not only my sister but a guide to me. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!”
5. “I may be your younger brother but I am strong enough to protect you from any evil. So, don’t worry as I am here for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
6. “I am glad to have such a cute and adorable sister. You are the most precious gift from God to me!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
7. “My baby sister, your happiness is my world and will always keep it preserve. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
8. “Life seems to be more beautiful because of you my dearest sister. Thanks for handling all my non-senses. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
9. “Dearest sister, you are the chocolate to my cookie whom I will always preserve from all the evils. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
10. Dearest sister,
This Raksha Bandhan,
I promise to be always hold your back,
Whenever you are in need
You will find me always.
At your back
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan Greetings 2021
If you have decided that this year on Raksha Bandhan, you will be wishing your brother or sister by sending a sweet and cute greeting card for Raksha Bandhan that will express your heart and your love to them, then the best way to make your card special is by adding some golden words to it.
And, for this, some Raksha Bandhan greetings are added here through which you can pour your heart perfectly. So, let us have a look:
1. “Sending you a thread representing my love will bind our heart for the lifetime and will make our bond of unconditional love and togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
2. “In every phase of my life, you were there supporting and loving me always. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to be with you always standing by your side in every decision no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
3. “A brother is the best friend that you receive from the universe as a gift. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
4. “Thanks a lot brother for always helping and supporting me in my bad times and for always be there in every up and down. Tons of love to you for Raksha Bandhan!”
5. “I love you so much my dearest sister and I promise to be always love you till death. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan!”
6. “A sister is a lifetime gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, and a soul mate to the meaning of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister!”
7. “Raksha Bandhan is the best time to tell you that I am so lucky to have you in my life who is always there to support me, take care of me, and advice me. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!”
8. Near or Far
Wherever you are
My wishes are with you always
To make you smile
May success and happiness are always with you
This is what I pray to God everyday
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
9. Dear Brother
You mean the world to me
& I love you to the moon and back
Happy Raksha Bandhan
10. “I hope that this Raksha Bandhan brings more joy and happiness in your life than ever before. Happy Rakhi to you brother!”
Raksha Bandhan Poems
The festival of Raksha Bandhan is a day that celebrates the relationship between brother and sister beautifully. On this auspicious occasion, siblings express their love and affection for each other in various ways either with gifts or by opening their hearts. One of the most beautiful and charming ways of conveying these hearty feelings is Rakhi poems.
So, here are 5 topmost Rakhi poems given via which you can beautify your greeting card or can send them at Whatsapp forwards as well to your loving brothers and sisters. So, let us have a look at the list given below:
A Brother Just Like You
I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would give so unselfishly
The many things you’ve done
All the times that you were there
Help me know deep down inside
How much you really care
Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a brother just like you.
A Sister Like You
Someone who will understand
Who knows the way I feel
In every situation
Her concern is very real
Someone who has walked my ways
Who knows my every need
Times when she would see me cry
Her heart would nearly bleed
Everyone should have a sister
Just the way I do
Richly blessed is what I am
To have a sister like you
Growing up as kids we were blessed
To have come from a loving home
Parents that guided and loved us
And never did us wrong.
We had a beautiful childhood
Many memories we all hold
We’ve always had that sibling bond
That’s more precious than gold.
Mom and Dad had it hard
Raising six kids way back then
But we never went hungry or unclothed
And their love was Heaven sent.
I’m thankful that we were loved
Something money could never buy
This was the richness that filled our hearts
Because Mom and Dad always tried.
Rakhi Day is Righteous Day by A.P.J.Abdul Kalam
This full moon day our hearts are
Feeling of faith and serenity in mind.
We light the lamps and our hears glow
Radiance of happiness and peace are in flow.
Harmonious homes are like streams of joy
Flowing and flourishing the landscape en route.
Nobility in heart and character in deed
Righteous homes alone make a beautiful State.
Sisters will tie the thread on the brothers
Abiding them to do only what is right and clean.
Put the Kumkum and blessed rice on the head
Where will dwell right thoughts and noble action.
Here’s To My Brother
Here’s to my brother
Remember every day
No matter what I’ve said
Here’s what I’d like to say
I will always love you
Be with you till the end
When no one else is around
I will be your friend
I love my brother
and I always will
I’m proud to be your brother
that’s how I feel
And someday when we’re far away
And the miles keep us apart
I’m gonna whisper
I love my brother
And you’ll know it in your heart
My Sister and Me
we make time fly.
Best friends are we
my sister and me.
All the Raksha Bandhan wishes and messages listed above will not leave any chance to make this day special for your siblings.
If you are searching for a perfect gift for your siblings, then Sendrakhi.com is here to help the customers to get the best Raksha Bandhan gift for brothers. From here, customers can also avail Rakhi delivery worldwide to send Rakhi from India to all over the world to make this day more special and worth cherishing.